The Best Cincinnati Food Festivals
At Mama Flasch’s Gourmet Salsa we’re all about great tasting food and there’s no better place to get your favorite foods and try new dishes than at a food festival. Whether you’re a foodie like us or simply looking to adventure out and try something new, food festivals offer tasty treats, live entertainment, and fun for the whole family. So if you’re looking to make plans that will get your stomach growling and your taste buds dancing, check out our guide to the best Cincinnati food festivals.
Great Tasting Food is a Cincinnati Tradition
We’re proud to call the Queen City our home, and as a Cincinnati based company, we’re excited to share its rich culinary past. From chili to goetta, Cincinnati’s history is rooted in diverse cultural traditions and unique cuisine. Our favorite food festivals share these traditions and help celebrate what makes Cincinnati such a great city.
- Germania Society Maifest – Celebrate the arrival of spring with traditional German culture, food, and music. Held in Germania Park, this festival features whole roasted pigs, various wursts, and traditional German pastries (May 13-15).
- Asian Food Fest– Held in Washington Park in Over the Rhine, this culinary festival features the best of Asian cuisine. Enjoy dishes from the Philippines, Thailand, Korea, China, and more at this food festival (May 14-15).
- Taste of Cincinnati– Held since 1979, the Taste of Cincinnati is the nation’s longest running free food festival. With live music, rides, and great tasting food from all over Cincinnati make sure not to miss this Queen City staple (May 28-30).
- Panegyri Greet Festival– Enjoy traditional Greek music, culture, and food at this annual festival. Held at St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, this festival has been a Cincinnati staple since 1968 (June 22-24).
- Glier’s Goettafest– A longtime Cincinnati culinary tradition, this festival celebrates all things goetta. Located over the river in Newport, enjoy everything from goetta Rangoon and goetta burritos to goetta funnel cake (August 4-7).
- Findlay Market Fall Food Fest– Celebrate the fall harvest with apple, pumpkin, and other fall-themed dishes at Cincinnati’s historic Findlay Market. While you’re there, make sure to stop by Mackie Meats and pick up a jar of Mama Flasch’s Gourmet Salsa (October 8).
Mama Flasch’s Gourmet Salsa
Mama Flasch’s Gourmet Salsa is proud to be part of Cincinnati’s rich history of culinary excellence. Since 2011, we’ve carried on this tradition, using only fresh, locally sourced produce and the best all-natural ingredients in our small batch salsas. You can find Mama Flasch’s Salsa in Ohio at Jungle Jim’s, Mackie Meats, The Meat Store; and in Kentucky at the Party Source. You can also buy our salsas on our website, which are available individually or in combo packs featuring all three of our delicious salsas.